Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests Daniel Levitin, Lynn Lyons, Jay Mohr, and Linda Carroll for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- How do you gracefully address the one guy in your group who constantly tries to dominate the conversation?
- Some feedback for our listener from FMF 122 about coping with a suicidal ex.
- Who the heck is this AJ character?
- A listener moving to China to teach English asks for advice from others in the AoC community who have done the same; Jordan shares his method for learning new languages.
- What if your misophonia goes to 11?
- No matter how bad your situation, just remember that someone, somewhere, has got it worse. But it’s also not a contest.
- Documentary(ish movie) of the Week: Rosewater
- Quick shoutouts to Rachel Starr and Rob!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Over at the Mind Pump Podcast, hosts Adam Schafer, Justin Andrews, and Sal Di Stefano “pull back the curtain on the mythology, snake oil, and pseudo-science that pervades the fitness industry.” Check it out here!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- Sumo HQ
- Fan Mail Friday #122 | Well Played, Sugar Nuts
- AJ Harbinger and the rest of the AoC team
- AoC app on iOS or Android
- Marpac Dohm-DS All-Natural White Noise Sound Machine
- Misophonia: Scientists Crack Why Eating Sounds Can Make People Angry by James Gallagher, BBC News
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!