Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests Jay Mohr, Linda Carroll, Bill Nye, and Tim Grover for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- Are you being overprotective, or does your sibling need more help than you can offer?
- How should a personal trainer respond to someone who wonders if they’re obese — without giving them a fat prescription of excusamine?
- How does a relative unknown in the entertainment industry hungry for meatier projects successfully network with bigger names who are harder to reach? [Related: The AoC Social Capital Program]
- How can an aspiring attorney be poised for legal opportunities related to cryptocurrency in the years ahead?
- Can someone learn to be less defensive?
- Documentary of the Week: Get Me Roger Stone
- Quick shoutout to the ladies over at the HQ of the American Cancer Society!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Over at the Mind Pump Podcast, hosts Adam Schafer, Justin Andrews, and Sal Di Stefano “pull back the curtain on the mythology, snake oil, and pseudo-science that pervades the fitness industry.” Check it out here!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- The AoC Social Capital Program
- Mike Rowe | The Way I Heard It (Episode 597)
- Crypto Pro
- Get Me Roger Stone
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!