Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests Bill Nye, Tim Grover, Jack Barsky, and Christian Picciolini for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- Does the conversation often move on before you’ve had the time to formulate a response?
- Is the perfectionist inside of you too restless to enjoy how good you’ve really got it?
- How can you tell legitimate coaches apart from the money-grubbing shysters?
- Do you consume so much information that it’s hard to make any of it stick?
- How can you become better at thinking on your feet in considering counter-arguments and debating your position in the moment?
- Why doesn’t Jordan sound like he’s from Michigan?
- What’s the best way to deal with a “friend” who can’t be happy for your successes?
- Documentaries of the week: Get Me Roger Stone and Happy People: A Year in the Taiga.
- Quick shoutouts to Dr. Freda Tyson in DC and Marie Saint-Pierre from Montreal!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
With an unmatched selection of audiobooks, original audio shows, news, and comedy, Audible is your best source for summertime entertainment. Art of Charm listeners: start a 30-day trial and download your first audiobook for free by going to audible.com/aoc here!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!