Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- Is the clock ticking on your window for big adventures? Consider mini-retirements.
- How do you tell your conservative religious family that maybe you’ve decided to go a different way — especially when being disowned is a possibility?
- Is there a cure for 21st century millennial loneliness?
- Is there a cognitive difference between listening to audiobooks and visual reading?
- When you’re growing good corn in this day and age, you’ve got more good neighbors than you may realize.
- How do you deal with a coworker who acts like they have complete disdain for you?
- Can you make your resting face more approachable?
- If Jordan had to be a lawyer again, what would be his specialty?
- A quick shoutout to Mo the Uber driver in Denver!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- Is Listening to an Audio Book “Cheating?” by Daniel Willingham
- As Far as Your Brain Is Concerned, Audiobooks Are Not ‘Cheating’ by Melissa Dahl, Science of Us
- The real secret to growing good corn in the 21st century.
- Are you a creep?
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!