Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- Sometimes it’s easier to know who’s not “The One” than who is.
- Does Jordan talk too much about himself?
- Some listener feedback for Lydia from FMF #105 about remaining professional in the non-profit volunteer world.
- Our policy on “controversial” interviews explained. [Related: How a Gang of Skinheads Forever Changed the Course, The Oprah Winfrey Show]
- How do you seamlessly continue mingling at a social event when you find yourself stuck in conversation with that guy?
- What’s something you think about all the time that you believe makes you crazy compared to other people?
- Quick shout outs to Mary Tesone and the USA Wrestling Team!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
We Are Podcast 2017 is happening in Brisbane, Australia this November 2-4. Will Jordan see you there?
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
You’ll also like:
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!