Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests Too $hort, Russell Brand, Noah Kagan, or Dorie Clark for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- How do you get people to speak up when you’re hearing impaired (and understand you’re not flirting with them because you’re staring at their lips when you’re just trying to read them)?
- What can a suffering veteran with seemingly no options do to emerge from the dark place where he’s found himself?
- Is there a way to make a transition to friendship after a romantic rejection?
- Parents aren’t going to want to hear this as it applies to their teenagers, but sometimes college really can wait.
- A listener offers advice and resources to someone trying to leave a religion that intertwines with every aspect of their life.
- Is anger an effective long term motivational tool?
- Documentary of the Week: Vice News Tonight
- Quick shoutouts to Class-less in New Jersey and James Penn in Vienna (who wants to meet more AoC-listening locals)!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol, and smart contracts, Ambrosus is building a universally verifiable, community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety, and origins of products. Find out more about Ambrosus here!
Success! How I Did It is a business and career podcast hosted by Business Insider Editor-in-Chief Alyson Shontell; it features conversations with today’s most inspiring business, sports, entertainment, and government leaders. Here’s how to subscribe!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- Fan Mail Friday #132 | Lonely Lattes and Total Teetotalers
- Links for Mormons going through a crisis of faith
- Mormon Spectrum In-Person (MSiP) Map & Directory
- Still believing Mormons: A Thoughtful Faith
- Active, inactive, less active, ex-Mormons: Mormon Stories
- Ex-Mormons: Infants on Thrones
- Ex-Mormons (especially Millennials): Zelph on the Shelf
- Progressive Mormons: Single Mormon Transitions
- Kimberly Seltzer | How to Find a Therapist
- Office Space
- Vice News Tonight
- The Fizzle Show episode 227: How to Enjoy Sales Without Feeling Cheesy, Manipulative, and Gross
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
- Follow The Art of Charm on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Follow Jordan Harbinger on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!