In today’s episode, we cover building high value relationships with AJ & Johnny.
Building high value relationships requires vulnerability, but what does it mean to be vulnerable, how do you know when to be vulnerable, and what are some simple strategies you can use to be more effective in relationship building?
What to Listen For
- Introduction – 0:00
- Why is it important to build high value relationships?
- How do you start making new friends?
- Turn Small Talk into Smart Talk – 12:00
- Why is vulnerability important when building connections with people?
- How do you bring vulnerability into your social interactions?
- The Three Levels of Vulnerability – 17:00
- What is the first level of vulnerability and how do you know when to use it?
- How do you know when to go to the deepest level of vulnerability?
- What red flags should you look for in the way people react to your vulnerability?
- The Cave Analogy of Vulnerability – 37:50
- Why is it important to lead with vulnerability before expecting others to be vulnerable?
We hope that you walk away from this episode feeling empowered to build high value relationships with others. By being vulnerable and authentic, we create opportunities for true connection and intimacy. When we lead with vulnerability, it sets the tone for a more open and connected relationship in which both parties can be their true selves. What are you waiting for? Start building those connections today!
A Word From Our Sponsors
Do you LOVE the toolbox episodes? Did you know that every week we give a LIVE mini-toolbox lesson inside our Private Facebook Group? Best of all it is FREE to join. Join today and get access to all of our live training and level up your communication, leadership, influence and persuasion skills. With 14,000 members it’s a great place to network, learn and overcome any obstacle that’s in your way.
Did you know that you can get the whole Art of Charm catalog when you subscribe to Stitcher Premium using our link? That’s 15 years of podcasts featuring expert guests and toolbox episodes! Sign up today and use Code “CHARM” to get a free month!
Running out of things to say in conversation… and still struggling to get people interested in you? That’s an uncomfortable position to be in. Don’t want to risk getting tongue-tied and screwing things up the next time you meet someone? Check out Conversation Magic now to make sure you don’t crash and burn. With our bulletproof formula, you’ll be flirting up a storm, sparking fun and engaging conversations, and making high-value friends anywhere!
Resources from this Episode
Check in with AJ and Johnny!