The Art of Charm is brought to you by BetterHelp. Visit betterhelp.com/charm today to get 10% off your first month.
In today’s episode, we cover dating and building attraction effortlessly with AJ, Johnny, and Coach Michael Herold.
Technology has made it easier than ever to stay connected, so why are we dealing with a pandemic of loneliness and what can you do to lift yourself out of it and create a vibrant social life?
What to Listen For
- Introduction – 0:00
- Does the pandemic of loneliness affect men or women more and what can we do about it?
- What 3 areas in your life is technology hindering you the most and what can you do to develop them, unlocking your true potential?
- Go from Ordinary to Extraordinary – 13:02
- What can you do to be extraordinary and remain authentic to who you are?
- How do you learn to be funnier and more charming?
- Building Rock Solid Confidence – 25:35
- How do you build confidence and why do you need to work on it in order to maintain it?
- All Men Need a Vibrant Social Life – 35:23
- Why is it important to have a vibrant social circle if you want to find a quality romantic partner?
- How do you build a social life women will be excited to be a part of?
Loneliness affects us all. To conquer this sadness we need to work on ourselves and embrace technology but also find ways to have genuine human interactions. Begin by building confidence which comes from pushing yourself out of your comfort zone, openly expressing your feelings and striving to be the best version of yourself. Socializing with others is also essential for living a fulfilled life, as it helps you build connections and find prospective romantic partners. By being authentic, striving for excellence and working on self-improvement you can become an extraordinary individual while also valuing companionship without disregarding your independence. Start making connections today that will help you release the pandemic of loneliness in your life and boost your chances of living an enriching life full of quality relationships!
A Word From Our Sponsors
Are you ready to take your career to the next level in 2023? Looking to grow your high-value social circle?
You are one relationship away from changing your entire life.
Listen: your social circle, professional network, and lack of confidence are thwarting your attempts at accelerating your career.
But there’s something you can do about it.
After coaching over 10,000 clients including military special operators and Fortune 500 executives we’ve learned a thing or two about what it actually takes to grow your network. In fact, over 90% of the amazing guests on this show are from referrals in our personal networks.
We’ve packaged our best insights inside a course called, Social Capital. And, as a thank you for being a podcast listener, we want to give you this training for FREE to start 2023.
To get your hands on this training and immediately start improving your relationships, go to theartofcharm.com/sc
Running out of things to say in conversation… and still struggling to get people interested in you? That’s an uncomfortable position to be in. Don’t want to risk getting tongue-tied and screwing things up the next time you meet someone? Check out Conversation Magic now to make sure you don’t crash and burn. With our bulletproof formula, you’ll be flirting up a storm, sparking fun and engaging conversations, and making high-value friends anywhere!
Say goodbye to the generic face wash on your counter because Caldera Lab is here to save the day when it comes to your skin. Backed by a leading clinical trial where nine out of ten men experienced healthier and visibly improved skin, Caldera Lab has the tools to unlock your best first impression and confidence! Today we have an exclusive offer for our audience so you can try for yourself why so many men trust Caldera Lab for their skin Care needs – use code CHARM at calderalab.com for 20% OFF their best products.
This spring, you need nutritious, convenient meals to energize you for warmer, active days and keep you on track reaching your goals. Factor, America’s #1 Ready-To-Eat Meal Kit, can help you fuel up fast with ready-to-eat meals delivered straight to your door. You’ll save time, eat well, and tackle everything on your to-do list. Head to factormeals.com/charm50 use code charm50 to get 50% off your first box.
Working out is tough. And finding a workout program that sticks, even tougher. Peloton’s classes don’t feel like a regular workout class, they feel like entertainment. They’re fun, exhilarating, laugh-out-loud hilarious… and make you want to come back to them over and over and over. In fact, you’ll be craving your workouts. It’s content that rivals the best talk shows, podcasts, and live shows. Ready to give it a try? Get started and download the free Peloton App today.
Resources from this Episode
- Connor Beaton’s Podcast Episode with AJ and Johnny
- Study: Loneliness around the world: Age, gender, and cultural differences in loneliness
- Study: Do individual differences in sociosexuality represent genetic or environmentally contingent strategies? Evidence from the Australian twin registry
- Study: Maintenance of satisfaction in romantic relationships: Empathy and relational competence
Check in with AJ and Johnny!