Welcome to Minisode Monday, where we kick off the week with something quick and actionable — to make you more magnetic and effective — that you can implement right away.
Let’s get to it!
The Cheat Sheet:
- What are the two things that keep most people from being productive?
- What environment best lends itself to your productivity?
- Do you feel better when you’re creating or consuming?
- Why is email such a poor way to maintain productivity — and what might serve you better?
- How do you know when to stop dismissing something that’s worth your time?
- And lots more…
- To learn more about social dynamics and productivity hacks, take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text CHARMED to 33444.
- Also be sure to check out our Social Capital Intensive here!
- Let us know about how you put today’s Minisode Monday into practice! Leave a comment below, tweet with @TheArtofCharm in your response, or write to Jordan directly: [email protected] (he reads everything)!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text CHARMED to 33444. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from this episode:
- Noah Kagan at Twitter
- Treo 650
- Remember the Milk
- 37signals is now Basecamp
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Listen to The Art of Charm, The Adam Corolla Show, and hundreds of your favorite podcasts with the free PodcastOne app (on iOS and Android) here!
You’ll also like:
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!