“One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself.” —Leonardo Da Vinci
Habits are responsible for driving our lives both in terms of success and productivity. Sticking to them is not always easy but consistency is required to make a difference. James Clear, an entrepreneur, weight lifter and travel photographer, is a habit-changing maestro who has come up with proven productivity hacks to drive our business and health in the right direction.
During this episode of The Art of Charm Podcast, Jordan Harbinger and James will uncover:
- Why habit is more important that goals and outcomes.
- The true cost of laziness.
- Why you’re building habits every single day, good and bad, whether you want to or not.
- Meeting Richard Branson and how he advises us to keep it simple.
- How “the chosen ones choose themselves”.
- That failure is the cost you pay to be right.
- How to treat failure like a scientist.
- Why setting beliefs at deeper levels creates core identity changes.
- The benefits of a low-INFORMATION diet.
- How our language affects our behavior and shows what we believe about ourselves.
- …and more!
Starting is always the hardest part and consistency is all about starting over and over again. Planning can become a form of procrastination, so learn to start and form better habits to create better results in every area of your life.
Free downloads and goodies for Art of Charm listeners: http://jamesclear.com/aoc
You might (you WILL) also like:
Wanna leave a comment? Too bad! Email me instead (we read everything)!