Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- In the process of getting in better shape, is it too much to ask that the people you attract are similarly trying to improve their own lives in some way?
- Your partner is perfect in every way until the alcohol comes out. How do you deal with this Jekyll and Hyde scenario?
- You’re really just shy, but people think you’re arrogant because you don’t mingle well. It’s a common problem, but we’ve got an uncommon solution.
- Can deep work happen in a team setting, or does it need to be an isolated process? Deep Work author Cal Newport weighs in.
- Does organizing your life by calendar weeks or months in advance put a damper on flexibility?
- Jordan can’t run 25 miles barefoot, but he can do this.
- Quick shoutouts to Glenn, Nick, and our number one fan (she knows who she is)!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
Wearing a stylish timepiece shouldn’t break the bank. Art of Charm listeners can find out why MVMT is the fastest-growing watch company in the world for 15% off with free shipping and free returns here!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
You’ll also like:
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!