Phone Coaching (or Skype Coaching) is a great way to get started with coaching from The Art of Charm.
Why would you choose Phone Coaching?
- Phone Coaching can be done from anywhere in the world. No need to travel to Los Angeles.
- You don’t need to take time off. Phone coaching works around your busy schedule.
- Telephone Coaching can be more affordable.
How does Telephone Coaching work?
- As soon as you sign up, we schedule the first call so we can get to know you.
- On the first telephone call, we discuss your situation and figure out what your sticking points are. They’re almost never what you think!
- We’ll give you some theory to understand the principles at work, and some exercises to put it into practice.
- At the end of each call, we review the subject matter and assign homework.
- There’s plenty of time for asking any questions you may have. Almost any question is fair game!
- Finally, we schedule your next session and say goodbye. Students typically have 2-4 weeks between sessions (although this is flexible).
- The Coaching Sessions never “expire.”
- Each call lasts 30-60 minutes. This provides enough time to get deep, without beginning to over-think things and repeat ourselves.
Your Telephone Coaching Package will usually last 6-12 weeks, depending on scheduling. Most students start to see changes after practicing the exercises given in the first session. Our life coaching by phone teaches you how to improve your social life and get girls to like you.
What Phone Coaching Package options are available?
Ready to get started? Get in touch with us!
$1997 – 3 sessions with AJ or Jordan
$997 – 3 sessions with another AoC Coach
Ready to get signed up?
Register for this program by email: click here to email Jordan Questions? Give us a call at the office (1-888-413-7177) or chat with us on Skype (TheArtofCharm).